Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What did I do today?


Today in prep for my new bridal shop I wrote five more descriptions, and made and photographed my new hair spins. Hair spins are great for adding sparkle to your hair! I prefer them over bobby pins because when you put bobby pins in your hair for decoration you get the ends of the pins sticking out. With hair spins you don't have that problem, but hair spins are supposed to be used for decorative use only because they don't hold hair in place very well. They will be available in my shop when it opens in 85 different colors! The picture shows them in crystal clear. The perfect color for bridal!

2 comments:

42PurpleElephants said...

Hair spins are a really neat idea. :)

cabin + cub said...

What a great idea... they are very cute and pretty!