Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Final prep for bridal shop

My new bridal shop is opening up this weekend! I'm in a flutter of activity! Writing descriptions, policies, profiles..... So much writing.... There is also finishing pieces and taking pictures. There is so much to do, but I think I will have it all done by the time Saturday gets here. I did list one thing in advance I was just to excited so I decide to show one design off to the world. Click on the picture to see the listing.
Please show up and take a peak at the shop this weekend. It would mean a lot to me to see the hearts and views. Be sure to tell any friends you may have that are getting married about it too. Well I better get back to work. I probable shouldn't have taken the time off to do this blog post!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Congrats on opening up shop! Best of luck!